Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I don't know about you, but I find that December always flies by....and I'm left wondering where the time went! I was going to post a picture of my Christmas cards from this year, however, it appears I didn't take a photo of them... and they came out so good! oh well...next year...

I've already starting buying paper for next year's card...or should I say this year? Anyway...my goal is to start on them by summer...and have them done by fall, so that I'm not rushing around to finish them at the last minute!

This month is National Papercrafting Month, and to honor the month, CTMH has a special package that includes papers and a stamp set, that you really should check out! I can't wait to get one of the kits for myself, as I really LOVE it! check it out at my website memryscrpr.myctmh.com This kit is available through the end of January only.

No comments: